Thirteen weeks into her pregnancy, a Colorado woman named Stephanie Alberti was temporarily paralyzed when she was struck by lighting. With concerns about how the shock might have impacted her baby, she went to the doctor for monitoring every single week for the remainder of her pregnancy.
We were happy to read that Stephanie gave birth this week to a healthy baby girl, Sophia! The relieved new mom told KKTV.com that she and her husband had lightened their load of worries during the pregnancy by joking that the baby would be born with superhero abilities.
What did you worry about during your pregnancy?